2.24.2014

AND THE WORLD IS STILL SPINNING, AND I'M STILL HERE

I have to honestly say, I sat down this morning to try and figure out what I wanted to say to you, this is the list I came up with (it only took me... like an hour).

I'm drinking lots of water because our mission president's wife gave an hour lecture on it last zone conference

first (and only picture) of my new companion
I put some of our family pictures in a picture frame on my desk last P-day.  We're super cute.

We helped one of our investigators get married last week... but missed their wedding because we were at a mission meeting

Made a cool mint green cardboard case for my really cool missionary planner

Bought a new camera. 

Had fun taking apart the old camera.

Met a little Chinese kid named Kyoichi (pronounced cutey) that speaks Tagalog

Ya, well it was just a really great week.  Sometimes, the weeks were "just the usual" happens is a lot better than the weeks where "all the abnormal" happens.  We achieved every single one of our goals this week, I finished up training my second child (and might get transferred), and have another couple of baptisms this week <rock on sign>. 

LOVE,
SISTER TAYLOR