3.04.2014

WE'VE HIT SUMMER AND THE 9 MONTH MARK

It is so hot here.  Just so so hot.  You wake up, it's really hot.  When you get out of the shower, I'm still sweating.  You sleep, you sweat, you eat, you sweat.  Don't even talk about when we actually have to go outside.  It's one big hot cycle now that we've hit dry season here.  ITS SO HOT.

my companion thinks i'm crazy because i sit in the sun for fun
And apparently, with the hot weather comes problems with the immigration process.  There was a mission-wide crisis kind of last week (that happened to also be the day before transfers) when the Philippines immigration office went beserk, there were problems with passports and me and Sister Rossberg (the other foreigner here) had to go get new passport stuff.  We spent 3 hours trying to fix our passports, trying to figure out problems of no internet and no way to send our new info, the deep, deep Tagalog all these crazy officials were shouting at us about migration, traveling wayyyy far, burning myself (haha), getting hotdog pizza, and finally ending up calling the zone leaders and letting them fix it for us:).  Don't mess with immigration.  

I've gone through another transfer, still in Mandama, and the tiny little Filipina is still my companion.  We are hitting the ground hard (sometimes pulling her along with me as I go haha) and doing great things.  

How's the new DIsney movie?

That's all I've got.

KAPAYAPAN, PEACE OUT,
SISTER TAYLOR